Monday, April 23, 2012

Nollywood Actress Nuella Njubigbo Finally Responded To Rumour About Husband Snatching

Top Nollywood actress nuella njubigbo who was said to have snatched Nollywood producer tchidi chikere from his family has finally responded to this allegation in her tweet today.
.''ok this is it!! l'd wanted to ignore ds whole issue,buh it seems pple dnt want to let rest.i still get msgs
and asking me to rest and avoid ds hullaballo so it doesnt hurt the baby!! Lmao! sweethearts I am not PREGNANT and.....
Thanks for ur prayers but its coming a lil early lol,nevertheless I love you all so so much,and thanks for all your support.
And for the bloggers and writers that feel dey cn write anything they want jst cos they cheap access.
I hope you all build sky scrapers and acquir private jets from making me ur headlines and topic of discussion these past weeks,if not its really gon be a shame,if u still make up fake stories afta nw just to feed.i did this for my fans... who nid to knw wotsup wit me, not for the ones who can't deal with d fact dat I am NUELLA.XX''.
so funny, wonder why this took her so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment