Monday, March 24, 2014

Mercy Johnson's Hubby's Ex- Wife Says She Has Moved On...

                                 
Lovely Okojie, former wife of Odianosen Okojie had before now maintained a deafening silence....... until Saturday, March 15, 2014, when she spoke with Encomium from Canada.

She says...


“I have no explanation to anybody.  Life is full of ups and downs. I have accepted my fate.The children are doing fine. I thank God for them.”
How have you been able to cope with the children’s welfare?

“Like I said, I thank God. I am coping well.”
But when Lovely was asked if her former husband (Odianosen Okojie) has been assisting in the children’s upkeep, she got furious, insisting the man in question is in her history.
“What do you mean?  That is my past.  Don’t ask me questions about my past.  I don’t want to relate with my past.  In fact, I don’t know what you are talking about,” and the phone went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment