Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Governor Oshiomhole announced the birth of the new addition to his family



Governor Adams Oshiomhole announced the birth of the new addition to his family at a Special Thanksgiving Service for himself, family and government at the St Paul’s Catholic Church, Benin City, said
 “God has been gracious to me and my family.Help me to thank God for my family and indeed for the birth of my new first grandchild, whom I call Eric Oshiomeghie.
The Governor’s daughter, and mother of the new baby, Mrs Jane Adukwu got married on January 8, 2011 to Mr. Achimugu Adukwu, son of Architect Gabriel Adukwu, the former Minister of State (Health) at the Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Maitama, Abuja.
congrats sir

4 comments:

  1. congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. cosy baby3/27/2012

    the man is really so happy for him to mak the statement.good for him

    ReplyDelete
  3. this baby must look like him oh.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcom oh baby

    ReplyDelete